(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts you conclude with us as the provider (Skinmade GmbH) at a Skinmade Measuring station. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any terms of your own, is contradicted.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can be attributed predominantly neither to their commercial nor to their independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership that, when entering into a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of its independent professional or commercial activity.
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) The contract is concluded at the Skinmade measuring station as follows:
The goods intended for sale are selected by the consumer at the measuring station. Personal data as well as billing and dispatch conditions must be specified. Before completing the order, all important information such as price, address and products will be displayed again. In order to be able to complete the order via the button "order & buy" the terms and conditions must be agreed to. The consumer declares legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded. After the conclusion of the contract the customer can either paid an exempted Skinmade consultant in cash or with debit / credit card on an IZettle card reader
(3) Your requests for the preparation of an offer are not binding for you. We will make you a binding offer in text (for example by e-mail), which you can accept within 5 days.
(4) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partially automated by e-mail. You therefore have to ensure that the e-mail address you provide us with is correct, that the reception of the e-mails is technically ensured and that no SPAM filters prevent this.
(1) We are not obliged to keep the offer permanently available. We do not assume any procurement risk, not even in the case of a purchase agreement for a generic commodity.
(2) The appearance of the goods may differ in color and design with regard to the illustrations at the measuring stations.
(3) The prices listed at the measuring station apply to the time of your order. The prices quoted are final prices, they include the respectively valid VAT and other price components. If against all efforts prices are incorrect, we will promptly point out the misrepresentation and offer you the opportunity to decide whether you want to stick to the order at the adjusted price or revoke your offer. If you have not decided within seven work days, we will cancel the order and inform you via e-mail.
(4) If the goods are not available or longer delivery delays are foreseeable, any advance payments will be refunded. In this case, you will be informed about the delivery problems by e-mail.
(1) The purchase price payment can be made by debit card, credit card or cash. Skinmade reserves the right to exclude individual payment methods and to refer to the other payment methods.
(2) Skinmade accepts the following credit cards: VISA, MasterCard and American Express. Settlement takes place via an external payment service provider. The consumer is liable for any additional costs incurred as a result of his or her fault when using the chosen means of payment, for example by return debits. In the case of payment by credit card or debit card, the purchase price will be deducted by Skinmade after receipt of the order.
(1) The consumer has the right to withdraw from this contract within seven days without giving a
reason. The revocation period is seven days from the day on:
the consumer or a third party designated by the consumer who is not the carrier, who has taken possession of the goods, if the consumer has ordered one or more goods in a single order and the good or goods are or will be delivered uniformly; if the consumer has ordered several goods in a single order and the goods are delivered separately; If more than one of the alternatives listed above apply, the withdrawal period will not commence until the consumer or a third party named by the consumer who is not a carrier has taken possession of the last good or the last partial consignment or piece.
(2) To exercise the right of withdrawal, the consumer must use
Telephone number: +49 711 - 50092128 (free of charge, from the German landline);
as contact information. He must use means of a clear statement (at least verbally, gladly also in writing, i.e. by e-mail) about his decision to withdraw from this contract. Of course, if the consumer wants to send us a letter, that's also possible.
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for the consumer to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
(3) Consequences of the revocation
If the consumer cancels this contract, we will have all the payments we have received from him, including the delivery costs (except for the additional costs arising from the fact that the consumer is a different kind of delivery than the one offered by us, most favorable Standard delivery), immediately refunded, no later than fourteen days from the day on which the notification of his revocation of this contract has been received by us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment used by the consumer in the original transaction, unless otherwise expressly agreed with him. In no case will he be charged for this repayment fees.
(4) We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until the consumer has provided proof that he has returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
(5) The consumer must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which he informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The time limit is complied with if he sends the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
(6) The following applies to the costs of the return:
If the consumer uses a pre-franked return label provided by us, the return is free of charge for him. A return label can be obtained from our consumer service (email@example.com or by calling the toll-free number +49 711 - 50092128). If the consumer does not use our return label, he has to bear the immediate cost of the return.
(7) The consumer must pay for any loss of value of the goods only if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the purpose of checking the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
(1) Prices indicated by Skinmade include VAT.
(2) Skinmade will send the ordered goods (shipping costs are added) within the EU.
(3) Skinmade usually ships the shipment through DHL.
(4) Unless stipulated otherwise in the contract, the ordered goods will be delivered to the delivery address specified by the consumer when placing the order. The delivery process takes place during normal business hours and is completed as soon as the goods are delivered to the specified address. The usual business hours of Skinmade are from 09:00 to 16:00 from Mondays to Fridays. The statutory holidays in Baden-Württemberg and the Federal Republic of Germany are excluded. Business hours are can differ.
(1) The goods remain the property of Skinmade until full payment of the purchase price.
(1) The statutory warranty rights apply. The liability for damage compensation of Skinmade is limited in accordance with § 10.
(1) Skinmade shall be liable without limitation for damages caused by it, by its legal representatives or by vicarious agents of Skinmade, resulting from injury to life, limb or health (personal injury) as well as for all intentional or grossly negligent damages.
(2) Skinmade shall be liable without limitation for malicious concealment of defects and the assumption of a guarantee of quality.
(3) Skinmade is only liable for other damages if a contractual obligation or a substantial pre-contractual obligation is violated. Significant contractual obligations are those obligations which protect the essential contractual obligations of the consumer, which the contract has to grant him according to his content and purpose. Essential are also those obligations that are essential for the fulfillment and the proper performance of the contract and which the consumer regularly trusts or can rely on e.g. Skinmade has to give the consumer the goods free of material and legal defects and to transfer the property. In these cases, however, the liability is limited to the damages foreseeable at the time of the conclusion of the contract and typical for the contract.
(4) A statutory no-fault liability and the provisions of the Product Liability Act shall remain unaffected by the above limitation of liability.
(1) In the case of legal disputes the law of the Federal Republic of Germany is applicable under exclusion of the UN sales law. In the case of end users within the EU, the law of the consumer's place of residence also applies, provided that it is mandatory to apply consumer law.
(1) The exclusive place of jurisdiction for all legal disputes, including tort claims, is Stuttgart.
(1) Should one or more provisions of these General Terms and Conditions be ineffective, the remaining provisions remain unaffected. In place of the ineffective regulations the legal regulations apply.